BAPC is a Christ centered, Bible believing, evangelical church
in the Reformed and Presbyterian tradition. We are a member
congregation of the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA), one of the
fastest growing young evangelical denominations in the nation. A
synopsis of our beliefs is as follows:
- We believe the Bible is the written word of God, inspired by the
Holy Spirit and without error in the original manuscripts. The
Bible is the revelation of Godís truth and is infallible and
authoritative in all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity. There is one God, who exists
eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy
- We believe that all are sinners and totally unable to save
themselves from Godís displeasure, except by His mercy.
- We believe that salvation is by God alone as He sovereignly
chooses those He will save.
- We believe His choice is based on His grace, not on any human
individual merit, or foreseen faith.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, who
through His perfect life and sacrificial death atoned for the
sins of all who will trust in Him, alone, for salvation.
- We believe that God is gracious and faithful to His people not
simply as individuals but as families in successive generations
according to His Covenant promises.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells Godís people and gives
them the strength and wisdom to trust Christ and follow Him.
- We believe that Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge
all mankind and to receive His people to Himself.
- We believe that all aspects of our lives are to be lived to the
glory of God under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
670 E. Medical Center Blvd. | Webster TX 77598 | (281) 280-0713
© Bay Area Presbyterian Church 2012